The Army of the Lord
How can we be better Christian Soldiers? Paul compares Christian living to spiritual warfare and the fight between Good and Evil goes on everyday.
Over the past few weeks we targeted distinct areas of the battle. Our series included:
- Enlisting:Who does God choose to be His soldier?
- Training Grounds: How God teaches us to win spiritual battles.
- Strength for the Battle:How to be invincible on the field.
- Marching Orders:Moving out on God's Word
- Pushing Deeper into Enemy Territory:Don't stop fighting until you win
- Combat Techniques: How to get the blessing you seek
- What is your purpose?:Fulfill the plan that God has for you.
- Under Fire:What to do when everything seems to go wrong.
- There's a reason to fight.When the Battle is Over:you get your Reward.
Click on the titles above to listen to the sermon recordings. PDF files of quotations can be found on our "Previous 2014 sermons" and "Current sermons" pages.
Proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ...
We are doing our part to fulfill the Great Commission and are taking this Message into the highways and byways. We will continue to work until our Lord Jesus comes.If you do not know Him, let us point you to Jesus Christ...the Living Word.
Let us Go on to Perfection...
Winning souls to Jesus Christ and edifying those who are already in Christ is the heart of our mission. Ours is a call to receive the Word of God and present a living, powerful Jesus Christ to the world. Our hearts and doors are open to you. We welcome you to the Living Word Bride Church.